Thank you for choosing to give a regular gift to The University of Dundee.

Please complete the form below and press 'Proceed' when finished.

Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk *

Your Direct Debit

By proceeding beyond this point you are confirming that you are the account holder and the only person required to authorise Direct Debits from this account.

Please can you confirm that you hold a UK Bank/Building Society Account and you are the Account Holder?

Please can you confirm that you are the only person required to authorise debits from this Account?

* I wish to donate:         
Where would you like your donation to be used:     
* Account Name: 
* Account Number: 
* Sort Code: 
* Frequency: 
* Collection date:  Why we use this date
Your Direct Debit will start on the next applicable month, but no less than 20 days from receiving your completed instruction.

Service User Number: 275825.
Payment will appear on your statement as The University of Dundee.

Your Details

* Title: 
* Forename: 
* Surname: 
Enter Postcode:

Enter postcode, click "Find My Address" then select the correct address from Select Address list below. Alternatively you can manually enter the address underneath.
Select Address:
Address 1:
Address 2:
Address 3:
Address 4:
* Postcode:
* Country: 
N.B. We will never share your details with a third party
* Email Address: 
* we will email you confirmation of your donation
   Home Telephone: 
   Mobile Telephone: 

Gift Aid

Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate

Gift Aid is reclaimed by University of Dundee from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Please notify University of Dundee if you want to:
- cancel this declaration.
- change your name or home address
- no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

In order to Gift Aid your donation you must tick the box below:  

Yes: I want to Gift Aid my donation and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to University of Dundee. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference.


Giftaid it

Any Comments

Please enter any comments you would like to make: