For a chance to win up to £6,000, and make a difference to people affected by Charity Name Here, enter our bloomin’ marvellous Spring Raffle today. Here are just some of our previous lucky winners!
“Hearing just before Christmas that I'd won the £6,000 first prize in the 2019 Magical Winter Raffle was so exciting.”
Mr Kelly was a winner in our Winter 2019 Raffle.
“I used the money to treat my good friend and her two daughters to a lovely lunch. We were celebrating my friend’s birthday.”
Miss Owen was a winner in our Spring 2018 Raffle
“As you can imagine, I was delighted to receive the cheque for £1,000.”
Mrs McGhee was a winner in our Spring 2018 Raffle
“What a lovely surprise to win a prize in your raffle just before Christmas.”
Mrs Waller was a winner in our Winter 2017 Raffle
“I am using some of my prize money towards my granddaughter’s 30th birthday.”
Mrs Bibby was a winner in our Spring 2017 Raffle
To go back to the main page and complete your raffle entry, please click 'PLAY NOW'. Good luck!
What should I do if I do not receive a confirmation email?
If you do not receive a confirmation email containing your raffle ticket numbers within 48 hours, please check your junk mail in the first instance.
If there isn’t an email there, please contact the Charity Name Here Supporter Care Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0800 138 6593.
Can my child take part in the raffle?
You have to be at least 16 years old to take part in the Charity Name Here Spring Raffle Raffle. If anyone under 16 buys a raffle ticket, their entry will be forfeit and it will not be entered into the draw.
Can I enter the raffle if I live outside of Great Britain?
Charity Name Here is not able to sell raffle tickets to anyone living outside of Great Britain (Scotland, Wales and England). This is to comply with current Gambling Commission guidelines, who we are registered to run our raffles with. There are different regulations in place in Northern Ireland.
Where does the money from the raffle go?
Our work is totally dependent on donations. Every ticket you buy in our Spring Raffle Raffle will help to fund groundbreaking research and deliver life-changing new treatments for people affected by Charity Name Here. You’re also helping to fund support and opportunities to live well with Charity Name Here, for everyone with the condition and their loved ones, as well as working to drive better services.
When will I hear if I’ve won?
The main draw will take place on Friday 26 March 2021. If you’re one of our lucky winners, we’ll contact you via phone or email on the day the prize draw takes place. If we can’t get hold of you, we’ll send you confirmation in writing by post. We also post a list of winners on the Charity Name Here website at charity-name-here.org.uk/prize-draw.
Why do you give out prizes to your supporters even though you’re a charity?
We have found that running a raffle is an excellent way of raising vital funds to support everyone affected by Charity Name Here and fund research into better treatments. For some supporters, this is the only way they choose to donate to Charity Name Here.
Every raffle raises more in donations and ticket sales than is spent on the prizes and production of the raffle itself. For every £1 spent on fundraising we are able to raise a further £5 to support our vital work.
How is your prize draw regulated?
We are registered with the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005 LOT 150/1630/1. If you would like more information about how raffles and lotteries are regulated please go to the Gambling Commission website www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk or call 0121 330 6666.
Where can I find more information about the terms and conditions of the prize draw?
More information about the terms and conditions of our prize draws can be found on the Terms and Conditions tab. The names of the winners will be published on the day of the draw on charity-name-here.org.uk/prize-draw
1. Entrants must provide full name and address.
2. The competition is open to UK residents 18 years and over only.
3. All winners will be notified shortly after the draw. Winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity.
4. Late entries: Monies received after the draw close date will be treated as a donation and will not be entered into the draw. The draw will take place at Newlife Head Office on Wednesday 14th September 2022.
5. You can view all of our terms and conditions at https://newlife.social/TGD-tickets The Newlife Grand Draw is promoted by Nicole Norris on behalf of Newlife, Hemlock Way, Cannock, WS11 7GF. Charity no 1170125, licensed by Cannock Chase District Council, License no 1049. Please gamble responsibly, visit https://www.gambleaware.co.uk
6. We would love to keep you posted on how your support is making a difference and other ways you may be able to help in the future. We’ll never pass your information to anyone who isn’t directly working on our behalf and we promise to keep your details safe and secure. You can change the way we communicate with you at any time by calling 01543 462 777 or emailing email@example.com
7. To view Newlife’s full Privacy notice, please visit newlifecharity.co.uk/privacy.
To go back to the main page and complete your Grand Draw entry, please click 'PLAY NOW'. Good luck!