For a chance to win up to £6,000, and make a difference to people affected by Charity Name Here, enter our bloomin’ marvellous Spring Raffle today. Here are just some of our previous lucky winners!
“Hearing just before Christmas that I'd won the £6,000 first prize in the 2019 Magical Winter Raffle was so exciting.”
Mr Kelly was a winner in our Winter 2019 Raffle.
“I used the money to treat my good friend and her two daughters to a lovely lunch. We were celebrating my friend’s birthday.”
Miss Owen was a winner in our Spring 2018 Raffle
“As you can imagine, I was delighted to receive the cheque for £1,000.”
Mrs McGhee was a winner in our Spring 2018 Raffle
“What a lovely surprise to win a prize in your raffle just before Christmas.”
Mrs Waller was a winner in our Winter 2017 Raffle
“I am using some of my prize money towards my granddaughter’s 30th birthday.”
Mrs Bibby was a winner in our Spring 2017 Raffle
To go back to the main page and complete your raffle entry, please click 'PLAY NOW'. Good luck!
What should I do if I do not receive a confirmation email?
If you do not receive a confirmation email containing your raffle ticket numbers within 48 hours, please check your junk mail in the first instance.
If there isn’t an email there, please contact the Charity Name Here Supporter Care Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0800 138 6593.
Can my child take part in the raffle?
You have to be at least 16 years old to take part in the Charity Name Here Spring Raffle Raffle. If anyone under 16 buys a raffle ticket, their entry will be forfeit and it will not be entered into the draw.
Can I enter the raffle if I live outside of Great Britain?
Charity Name Here is not able to sell raffle tickets to anyone living outside of Great Britain (Scotland, Wales and England). This is to comply with current Gambling Commission guidelines, who we are registered to run our raffles with. There are different regulations in place in Northern Ireland.
Where does the money from the raffle go?
Our work is totally dependent on donations. Every ticket you buy in our Spring Raffle Raffle will help to fund groundbreaking research and deliver life-changing new treatments for people affected by Charity Name Here. You’re also helping to fund support and opportunities to live well with Charity Name Here, for everyone with the condition and their loved ones, as well as working to drive better services.
When will I hear if I’ve won?
The main draw will take place on Friday 26 March 2021. If you’re one of our lucky winners, we’ll contact you via phone or email on the day the prize draw takes place. If we can’t get hold of you, we’ll send you confirmation in writing by post. We also post a list of winners on the Charity Name Here website at charity-name-here.org.uk/prize-draw.
Why do you give out prizes to your supporters even though you’re a charity?
We have found that running a raffle is an excellent way of raising vital funds to support everyone affected by Charity Name Here and fund research into better treatments. For some supporters, this is the only way they choose to donate to Charity Name Here.
Every raffle raises more in donations and ticket sales than is spent on the prizes and production of the raffle itself. For every £1 spent on fundraising we are able to raise a further £5 to support our vital work.
How is your prize draw regulated?
We are registered with the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005 LOT 150/1630/1. If you would like more information about how raffles and lotteries are regulated please go to the Gambling Commission website www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk or call 0121 330 6666.
Where can I find more information about the terms and conditions of the prize draw?
More information about the terms and conditions of our prize draws can be found on the Terms and Conditions tab. The names of the winners will be published on the day of the draw on charity-name-here.org.uk/prize-draw
1. Newlife the Charity for Disabled Children, charity number 1170125 (Newlife) operates an annual raffle (known as the "Newlife Grand Draw" but hereinafter referred to collectively as the Raffles and each singularly as the Raffle) licensed by Cannock Chase District Council, License no 1049.
2. The Newlife Grand Draw is promoted by Nicole Norris on behalf of Newlife, Hemlock Way, Cannock, WS11 7GF.
3. All profits raised from the Raffle will go towards the work of Newlife.
4. By entering the Raffle you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any Raffle entry and participation instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
5. The Raffle is open only to individuals aged 18 years or over. The rules of the Raffle require entrants to be over the age of 18. Any person who has entered the Raffle and who is found to be under 18 years old will automatically forfeit any prize and their stakes will be returned. You may be required to verify that you are over 18 before entering the Raffle, or to claim a prize.
6. The Raffle is open only to individuals who reside in the United Kingdom. Organisations, businesses and groups are not eligible.
7. The Raffle is not open to employees of the Licensee who are directly involved with the running of the Raffle, the Licensee's subsidiary companies or any company involved with running the Raffle.
8. The cost of each entry into the Raffle is £1. You may purchase more than one entry. The maximum number of online entries for any individual raffle is 40 per transaction. Paper tickets must be returned to Newlife’s Head office or any of Newlife’s retail stores by 31st October 2023 to guarantee entry into the draw. Any entries received after the close date may not be entered into the draw and will be treated as a donation. Over any given 12-month period, the maximum entries into the Raffle is 750 across all raffles.
9. Payment to enter the Raffle must be made in advance. If you enter the raffle by post payment can be made by credit card, debit card, cheque, or postal order. If you enter the raffle online, we are only able to accept debit card payment. Once the payment for Raffle tickets has been received, the tickets are allocated to the draw immediately.
10. The identity of the person entering the Raffle must be clear on all Raffle tickets and/or response slips. Any ticket entries received which cannot be identified to an individual will not be entered into the draw and will be treated as a donation.
11. The prizes are as described in paragraph 25. Alternatively, a prize list is available by post on request to Newlife Supporter Care team on 01543 462777. No alternatives to any prize will be offered and no interest is payable.
12. The draw will take place on the date specified on the raffle ticket and website. Raffle prizes are drawn at random, with the first winner drawn being awarded the first prize, the second winner drawn being awarded the second prize, and the third winner drawn being awarded third prize. The draw will continue in a similar fashion until all prizes are drawn.
13. The winning numbers will be published on the Website one week after the draw date. This shall be for information purposes only and, subject to paragraph 10, prizes shall be awarded only to winning entries as recorded during the draw. Only entries for which full payment has been received will be eligible to win a prize.
14. A list of the winning ticket numbers and towns of winners' residence will be published on the Website and will also be available by post on request to Newlife Supporter Care team on 01543 462777.
15. Winners will be invited to take part in publicity to promote the Raffle, however this is not a precondition of entering the draw and the winner reserves the right to anonymity.
16. By entering the Raffle you acknowledge and agree to your town of residence being published in relation to you being a winner in the Raffle, including on the Website and on promotional materials relating to the Raffle and related activities.
17. The Licensee reserves the right to reject your entry, terminate your subscription and/or award any prize to an alternative winner if the Licensee has grounds to believe that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds and the Licensee shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage you suffer arising from the Licensee exercising such rights. The licensee is not liable to return any amounts already paid to any entrant found to be under 18. Any other refund the licensee makes will be made at the licensee's discretion and only made in exceptional circumstances.
18. The Licensee will provide cash prizes paid by BACS (at the Licensee's discretion) within 28 days of the draw. If a prize cannot be paid within 6 months of the date of the draw it will be forfeited.
19. The Licensee reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate, or suspend the Raffle in whole or in part in the Licensee's sole discretion.
20. Subject to clause 19, the Licensee shall not be liable for:
1. Raffle entries or communications which are lost, stolen or delayed in the post, damaged or illegible, from which the prize winner or entrant cannot be identified or which have insufficient postage (proof of posting is not proof of receipt);
2. the Licensee's failure or inability to contact you and/or award any prize due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact or bank details you have provided or your failure to update these if they change;
3. loss or damage incurred by you in connection with your participation in the Raffle or your use of any prize;
4. any interruptions or errors on or to the Website;
5. technical hardware or software errors or failures or lost, faulty or unavailable network connections; or
6. any failure or delay beyond the Licensee's reasonable control.
7. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit the Licensee's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or for any other matter for which liability may not be limited by law.
21. The licensee may amend these terms and conditions at any time. We shall notify you of any material changes to these terms and conditions via the Website or by contacting you directly using the contact details you provided to us on registration (such method to be determined by the licensee in its discretion), before those changes take effect.
22. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. The Licensee's decision in all matters relating to the Raffle is final. The Licensee operates a complaints and disputes procedure which is available on the Website and by post on request or upon you making a complaint to Newlife’s Supporter Care team on 01543 462777. All complaints and disputes will be handled in accordance with the procedure.
24. The Licensee is committed to operating the Raffle in a socially responsible way. If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from GambleAware via their website at www.begambleaware.org (link is external) or from the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133. You can also choose to self-exclude from Newlife Raffles if you're experiencing problems with gambling by emailing us at email@example.com, or by calling us on 01543 462777. This exclusion will apply for a minimum of six months and you will need to contact us after this time has passed to play again. A 24-hour cooling off period will apply following a request to return to gambling.
25. The prizes available for the Raffle are as follows:
- 1st prize is £3,000
- 2nd prize is £1,000
- 3rd prize is £500
- 4th & 5th prize is an Amazon Echo Show 8
Supplementary Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions supplement and are in addition to the main terms and conditions appearing [above].
The Early Bird Draw
The Early Bird Draw draw allows the supporter to be entered into a separate prize draw if they purchase online or return paper tickets by midnight on 24th September 2023. 10 winners will be selected to win £25 cash. The Early Bird Draw will take place at Newlife’s head office not sooner than 14 days after 24th September 2023 but before the main Raffle draw on 14th November 2023.
We would love to keep you posted on how your support is making a difference and other ways you may be able to help in the future. We’ll never pass your information to anyone who isn’t directly working on our behalf and we promise to keep your details safe and secure. You can change the way we communicate with you at any time by calling 01543 462777 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
7. To view Newlife’s full Privacy notice, please visit https://newlifecharity.co.uk/privacy-policy/
To go back to the main page and complete your Grand Draw entry, please click 'PLAY NOW'. Good luck!